Another set back.

So valuation was done on Christmas Eve and all went well! YAY! Went on our camping holiday which was great and while away got a message saying all would be finalised by Tuesday 4th. Well, Tuesday came and another extension asked and given till the 7th…. More extensions for us as well and hunting other finance to ensure we have 2 options…. man this selling and buying houses thing is really taking it’s toll…. Wait until Friday and lets see what happens.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s